Watch a part of a live class! Please click here to view a 15-minute excerpt from my Modern European History class. (No download – it will take you to my cloud storage.) Even if you are interested in one of my other courses, this will give you a very good sense of what your student can expect during our meeting times.
For the 2022-2023 school year, I will be teaching the following courses. Clicking on the title of any of these courses will take you to the website where you can enroll or, for the AP courses, request an application.
- Advanced Placement United States History, asynchronous
- Advanced Placement, synchronous: meeting times Tuesdays, 2:30 to 3:30PM ET
- World History I: meeting times Tuesdays, 4:00PM to 5:15PM ET
- United States History: meeting times Mondays, 4:00 to 5:15PM ET
- European History: meeting times Mondays 6:00 to 7:15PM ET